Kindergarten Readiness will be taught every step of the way.
Our classrooms are structured to give each child the core building blocks for learning in an age-appropriate methodology. By the time your child begins our fours program, they will be practicing essential skills needed to successfully enter a kindergarten classroom.
- Increasing self-confidence and independence.
- Growing understanding of letters and letter sounds.
- Mastering pincer grip and finger strength, for writing, coloring, cutting, and gluing.
- Classifying and sorting by colors, shapes, and sizes.
- Counting objects correctly, recognizing numbers and their values.
- Enjoying stories, sharing books, retelling ideas and sequences of events.
For more on Kindergarten Readiness, please download this useful article.